Background
Company Background

img

The practice was started by Edward Barnet Pepper in 1948 at 28 Pool Street where his father's outfitters shop had been. The shop was a Pharmacy and Optician up until 1972 when his son Michael joined him. The Pharmacy was closed in the same year (VAT was introduced).

Father and son worked together until the early 1990s when Barnet started working on a part-time basis. Bethan Parry joined the practice in 1992 and Iwan Parry (no relation) in 1998. The practice has since continued to grow, with Huw Owens joining in 2003, and Gwen Davies in 2013. Mannon Williams completes the professional team, qualifying as a dispensing optician in 2011.

Three of the seven present-day receptionists have been with the practice for over twenty years and are very experienced in all aspects of their work and train any new staff member up to the high standard expected of them.

 

 

Cymraeg

Contact Details

You can easily contact us in several ways:

Telephone : (01286) 672717
E-mail : staff@barnetpepper.co.uk
Post : Barnet Pepper Optometrists & Contact Lens Practitioners,
28 Pool Street,
Caernarfon,
Gwynedd
LL55 2AB