Ffôn: 01286 672 717

A- A A+
Ein stori ni

Cyfieithiad yma yn fuan...

Mr Barnet PepperThe practice was started by Edward Barnet Pepper in 1948 at 28 Pool Street where his father's outfitters shop had been. The shop was a Pharmacy and Optician up until 1972 when his son Michael joined him. The Pharmacy was closed in the same year and remained as an Opticians.

The team consists of fifteen staff members, five optometrists, two dispensing opticians and seven optical assistants, three of which have been with the practice for over thirty years. All team members are fluent in Welsh and English and aim to provide each patient with the highest standard of professional care.

Founder – Mr Barnet Pepper (see photo)

Optometrists
Mr Michael B Pepper BSc (Hons) FBOA FSMC DCLP
Mrs Bethan M Parry BSc (Hons) MCOptom
Mr David Iwan Parry BSc (Hons) MCOptom DIPOC
Mrs Gwen Davies BSc (Hons) MCOptom
Miss Sarah Kelly BSc (Hons) MCOptom

Dispensing Opticians
Miss Lois A Hughes BSc (Hons) FBDO
Mrs Mannon W Williams BSc FBDO